The Write Tools provides professional development and coaching in literacy instruction.
The Common Core State Standards answer the question of what to teach. We answer the question of how to teach it. The Write Tools’ training provides teachers with effective strategies to teach their students how to write with rich language and well-developed thoughts. It enables teachers to differentiate instruction for all levels of learners.
We believe in what we do.
The Write Tools training team is a group of professional staff developers with a passion for improving students’ skills in writing. We know the strategies work because we’ve all used them with real kids in our own classrooms.
We are committed to:
- improving student achievement on district, state and national assessments
- providing proven, classroom-tested strategies that can be used the very next day
- doing our homework on state standards and assessments before we work with your staff
- developing long-term relationships with schools and districts, rather than just providing one-shot in-service days
- offering a variety of workshops and on-site support services customized to meet your needs
- creating a school-wide writing program, including modifications for different grade levels and content areas
- meeting the needs of all your learners, including ESL, Title I, and special-needs learners
Let us help you reach your achievement goals in writing.
Contact The Write Tools at 303-221-5301 or email@example.com to find out how we can partner with you.